The taste of learning something different
Computer Network Maintenance
This is a simple hero unit, a simple jumbotron-style component for calling extra
attention to featured content or information.
Objectives of qualification diploma in Computer Network Maintenance.
- Develop in students the skills needed to design a computer network
- Choose the necessary interconnection equipment according to the network zone and requirements
- Slot the network to solve problems inherent in Ethernet networks
- Envisage an efficient use of IP addresses according to segment requirements
- Choose security protocols and standards to be used
- Design a detailed network diagram
Develop in students the skills needed to set up a network
- Install end users and interconnection equipment
- Configure end users equipment
- Configure interconnection equipment
- Implement safety standards
- Check equipment connectivity
Develop in students the skills needed to administer and manage a computer network
- Manage objects in the client-server environment
- Install services to support end users equipment in the client-server environment
- Install the network equipment remote management tools
- Analyse network traffic using administration tools in the client – server environment
- Operate the applications and operating systems network installation in the client – server environment
- Install and configure a redundant system in the client – server environment.
Develop in students the skills needed to maintain and repair a computer network
- Solve problems related to data links and physical layers
- Solve network layer connectivity problems
- Solve application layer problems
- Design a repair data sheet.
Develop in students the skills needed for their smooth integration into the training programme and the labour market.
- Be up to the level with regard to the profession and training approach
- Undergo internship
- Develop the aptitude for integration into the working environment
- Write reports
||Collège ITSE, opposite Tradex Mendong,
Yaounde - Cameroon.
||+237 655 61 70 23