The taste of learning something different
This is a simple hero unit, a simple jumbotron-style component for calling extra
attention to featured content or information.
Objectives of qualification diploma in Computer Maintenance.
- Identify the various computer components;
- Identify tools needed to assemble a PC.
- Assemble the various computer components
- Test the working of the computer system.
Develop in students the skills needed to install the operating and applications systems.
- Know the various operating systems and make a choice according to the user’s needs;
- Plan the installation of the operating system;
- Install, configure, update and upgrade the operating system;
- Know the brands of the operating systems and select according to the user’s needs;
- Install, configure and update common applications.
Develop in students the skills needed to keep the equipment in good working order by cleaning, adjusting and monitoring.
- Assemble computer maintenance kit ;
- Draw up a computer equipment maintenance schedule;
- Use appropriate tools from the maintenance kit to clean, adjust and monitor the computer system,
- Design and give a heading to breakdown follow-up sheet.
Develop in students the skills needed to set up and configure a local area network
- Design a network;
- Implement the network;
- Manage the network;
- Maintain the network;
- Repair the network.
Develop in students the necessary skills to replace or upgrade defective elements
- Analyse the failure of a computer system
- Repair or replace the defective electrical, electronic and mechanic components
- Draw-up a failure follow-up sheet
Develop in students the basic skills needed to ensure customer follow-up.
- Welcome the customer;
- Meet the customer’s needs;
- Draft follow-up documents.
Develop in students the skills needed to ensure their smooth integration into the training programme and the job market..
- Be up to the level with regard to the profession and training approach;
- Carry out internship;
- Develop the aptitude for integration into the working environment;
- Write reports.
||Collège ITSE, opposite Tradex Mendong,
Yaounde - Cameroon.
||+237 655 61 70 23